A volunteer Board of Directors oversees the strategic direction of the Foundation, from identifying the regional workforce challenges through their extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry, to planning the internship program so it equally benefits students, partner institutions, and AOBA member companies that participate as sponsors.
2020 Board of Directors
- Margaret “Peggy” Jeffers | Executive Vice President | Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Kathy Barnes, Chair | Senior Vice President | Akridge
- William (Bill) Clark, Vice Chair | Vice President, Operations | Blake Real Estate
- Sarah A. Cozewith | Director, Workforce Development | National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Stacy Williams, SHRM-SCP, PHR | Director of Human Resources | Borger Management
- Brian DeHaven, RPA®, LEED® AP | Vice President | The Lenkin Company
- Diane Peters, Treasurer | Vice President and Senior General Manager | JLL
Executive Director: Wes Huffman
If you have questions on the AOBA Educational Foundation, please contact Wes Huffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.296.3390, ext. 244.