A volunteer Board of Directors oversees the strategic direction of the Foundation, from identifying the regional workforce challenges through their extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry, to planning the internship program so it equally benefits students, partner institutions, and AOBA member companies that participate as sponsors.
2021 Board of Directors
- Kathy Barnes, Chair | Senior Vice President | Akridge
- Diane Peters, Treasurer | Vice President and Senior General Manager | JLL
- Margaret “Peggy” Jeffers | Executive Vice President | Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Sarah A. Cozewith | Director, Workforce Development | National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Brian DeHaven, RPA®, LEED® AP | Vice President | The Lenkin Company
- David Ferrara |Executive Director| National Association of Power Engineers Educational Foundation (NAPEEF)
- John Deadwyler |Workforce Development and Continuing Education Program Coordinator | Price Georges Community College Team Builders Academy
- Stacy Williams, SHRM-SCP, PHR | Director of Human Resources | Borger Management
Executive Director: Wes Huffman
If you have questions on the AOBA Educational Foundation, please contact Wes Huffman at email@example.com. You may also reach AEF by phone at 202-486-2750.