A volunteer Board of Directors oversees the strategic direction of the Foundation, identifying the regional workforce challenges through their extensive experience in commercial real estate and multifamily housing.
2022 Board of Directors
- Diane Peters, Chair | Vice President and Senior General Manager | JLL
- David Ferrara, Vice Chair |Vice President for Engineering| Carr Properties
- Margaret “Peggy” Jeffers | Executive Vice President | Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington
- John Deadwyler |Workforce Development and Continuing Education Program Coordinator | Price Georges Community College Team Builders Academy
- Dave Dargenzio | Executive Director | NAPEEF
- Dave Greenspun | Director of Operations | Blake Real Estate
Executive Director: Wes Huffman
If you have questions on the AOBA Educational Foundation, please contact Wes Huffman at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach AEF by phone at 202-486-2750.